- This event has passed.
LearnMyWay Webinar: Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination
October 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination is a 5 ½-hour, live-lecture course providing real estate professionals with a full understanding of the real estate transaction.
Definition of a Transaction Coordinator: A person who assist the agent and broker in the processing of the real estate file. Gathering all information, paperwork, and following up of the contractual items. Putting together the final Broker file of the real estate transaction.
This course is designed to help close a transaction properly every time.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Locate important information in the California Residential Purchase Agreement and Join Escrow
- Instructions form (RPA-CA)
- Learn how to set-up timelines for contractual obligations and contingency removals
- Identify what paperwork is required from each party
- Recognize which disclosures are required
- Identify the role escrow plays in the transaction
- Understand how to complete the documentation required in order to submit a completed file
- Discover how escrow and the lending process work together to close the transaction
- Learn how to be an effective Transaction Coordinator
Tuesday, October 17th
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
You must be registered at least one (1) day prior to the class
To register click here