- This event has passed.
LearnMyWay Webinar: Transaction Talk Workshop for REALTORS®/Lenders/Escrow Officers
October 24 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you struggling to close your transactions on time? This unique workshop is designed to bring industry experts together from the three main entities of a real estate transaction – the Lender, Escrow Officer, and REALTOR®. Together these parties ensure that all aspects of the real estate transaction are working to close your deal on time. If you want to ensure the transaction closes quickly all parties need to send, receive, and communicate all information accurately and within the required schedule.
This workshop is packed with the answers you need to ensure each party knows what they are responsible for to best communicate with everyone involved in the transaction. You’ll learn from each party as they communicate their involvement in the real estate transaction process and how you fit into the process to ensure your files are complete for a transaction to close successfully on time – every time!
In the first part of the workshop you’ll hear from Lender and Escrow professionals about the best practices, followed by an open discussion for everyone to participate. Bring your case studies and questions – this is your opportunity to get answers and network with your peers!
If you are a lender, escrow officer, or REALTOR®, this is a workshop you won’t want to miss!
Transaction Talk is a mandatory class in earning the C.A.R. Education Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) Certification.
How you will benefit from taking this workshop:
- Build a strong foundation needed to understand the escrow process
- Learn how the contract affects the escrow process
- Understand that COMMUNICATION is key in the escrow process
- Identify the lender requirements regarding the Residential Purchase Agreements
- How to set up timelines for lender required activities regarding the loan process
- Understand the lender requirements (conditions) needed to assist your client with a timely closing
Tuesday, October 24th
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
You must be registered at least one (1) day prior to the class
To register click here