May 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What you will learn:
- The Reverse Mortgage for Purchase Program in detail
- Why older homeowners are listing and buying
- Use REMINE and other software to locate older homeowners in your farm that are most likely to list and re-buy
- Complimentary access to our professional marketing materials
- Video tutorials series on REMINE and other lead software
Thursday, May 20th
To register click here
No Charge Classes: EVAR members will incur a $10 No Show Fee if you do not cancel, in writing, 1 day prior to the class. This will allow members on a waiting list the opportunity to attend.
Paid Classes: If you must cancel or reschedule a refund MAY be issued, IF the Association is notified in writing or by email 1 day prior to the class.
Cancelled Classes: EVAR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. If cancellation occurs, EVAR will issue a full refund. In the case that a course is rescheduled, EVAR will send you immediate notification and transfer your reservation (including payment) to the new date. If the new date does not work for your schedule, you will be issued a full refund.
East Valley Association of REALTORS® does not endorse the view, opinions, policies or activities of the person or entity by the use of our facility or marketing materials.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE in any EVAR Video Conferencing Committee Meetings or Events while operating a motor vehicle. California has various laws prohibiting distracted driving. (Vehicle Code Sections, 27602, 23123, 23123.5, 23124, and 23125, among others.)