East Valley Association of REALTORS® is glad to welcome new REALTORS®, Secondary Members, Appraisers, MLS Only Brokers and Affiliate members to our association. For best printing results, click the link(s) below and SAVE the documents to your computer before printing:
Here’s how to get started:
- Review 2017 Fee Schedule: Fill out the East Valley Association of REALTORS® application HERE. Print and sign the application form.
- Obtain a letter in good standing from your past or current board or association.
- Make a copy of your Real Estate license.
- Make a copy of your California Driver’s License.
- Ensure that the Department of Real Estate has your new Employing Broker’s Company name on their website.
Use this form to submit all required documents.